Ebay auctions

I currently have 5 art dolls available on Ebay auctions. I'm experimenting to see which will be the best online market for my work - Ebay or Etsy. So far all my sales have been to people who have seen me sitting and working, so I tend to take something with me wherever I go.

The advanced search for my seller username (designarob) brings up this which I'm hoping this will send you to my Ebay page:

http://tinyurl.com/28w4yc[Open in new window]

They are similar to the doll pictured to the right of this page, which was a custom order. I love making these little Dream Stars. They are a great take along, and somehow all seem very pensive and gentle. Some of them make me think of Mona Lisa.

There is recycling in them too. I use pages from the never-ending catalogs and junk mail I get to make the paper beads.

Comments

Pam said…
that doll to the right on your page, the main picture there, is beautiful. how did you attach her hair?

OK now I am off to experiment with the plastic bag yarn, I have never seen that before but such a great idea.

Awesome blog Robyn,
Pam
Thank you Pam.

I tie two or three strands of the chosen yarns together in the middle of the lengths, and then stitch the single hitch knot to the head. I start at the seam line then make a row on the brow and another to the back. So three rows of hair, which seems to make pretty luxuriant locks. Any heavier and the head droops too much.

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1