Seeking Sewing Work

I'm planning on advertising my sewing services as a costume maker for Halloween costumes. I've made some beautiful things for Jayn over the years including last year's dress based on the American Girl, Elizabeth (Felicity's friend) and many, many Disney princesses. I made a fully reversible blue to pink Aurora dress, and two different Belle dresses. Some will remember the Yule Ball Hermione dress I made Jayn a few years ago. Two years ago she dressed as the Corpse Bride and looked amazing. I've also made a number of costumes for others.
I'm looking in to the price for classified ads in a few local papers like the Beverly Hills Courier.

The problem is that I somehow have almost no photos of Jayn in her outfits. I'm going to dig up my costume portfolio, which is full of amazing things I have sewn over my years in theater, and do some scanning.

I always feel like I'm constantly taking photos, but I guess not.

Comments

J said…
That's a beautiful photo of Jayn. What about also advertising in Craig's list?

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1