Cool and unusual jewelry


Been making some whacky charm bracelets with sparkly beads and the innards of silk flowers. When I take the blooms apart to use the petals for Dream Star doll skirts, I'm left with an assortment of plastic shapes that look like anemones or miniature baskets or strange microscopic organisms. The chains are recycled from my mother's old stuff and other vintage jewelry.

I'm popping this first 7 inch bracelet on to my Etsy store, just for fun. Look for some new Dream Star dolls too in the next couple of days.

I'll be going to Good Vibrations next month and I'll have all my stock with me.

Comments

Oh wow! I will look at artificial flowers in a whole new light now. Who knew those 'bits' could be so pretty in a bracelet. Great!!
Maggie R said…
cute... can't throw anything away now!
xoox
((((hugs)))
Maggie
Mollye said…
Well aren't you the cute little clever one! These are priceless!

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1