Carboard Tube Stars, amongst other things.

I've been writing and putting together the crafts for the photo shoot for my next article in Natural Life. The current issue is about plarn, the upcoming issue (Sept/Oct) is about mindfully choosing kits and making your own crafting kits, and the one after that, the one I'm working on is about gift wrapping and packaging.

I started making a few of these stars out of paper towel rolls, as decorations for some home made gift wrap, and it swiftly got out of hand! These are really fun to do. I saw this tute on Her Cup Overfloweth. I found hot glue to be a lot easier and faster. I plan on painting and glittering them, and making a wreath (which takes either 10, 11 or 12 - I'll find out).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1