Thing-a-day begins

One year ago, inspired by Thing-a-day, I created this blog and started my crafting and doll making in earnest. I have made and sold many Wish Dolls, Dream Star Dolls and Dream Dolls. I have made three Bead Head dolls, two of which are decorating new homes. Children are playing with my Either Way Dolls. I have learnt which type of craft fair works best, and raised my doll prices once. Plus I have given many gifts of things that I made to family and friends.

Now Thing-a-day has begun again. I am eager to see where this one month of relatively disciplined fun will take me, since there is always something waiting to be made around here.

Today I have been working to finish the second doll that I am entering in the Art Nouveau themed Denver Doll Contest. So today I am posting a taste of what one of the skirts looks like.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lovely! I can't wait to see how she turns out.

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1