Blue Ribbons!

I am thrilled to announce that the two dolls I entered in the Denver Doll Artisans Art Nouveau doll contest have both come home with Blue First Place Ribbons for general artistry. I'm very happy to have been recognized and really enjoyed making dolls to a theme. These were inspired by the designs of Erte. It is very encouraging, especially as at this time I am working on two commissions, a contribution to a group exhibition and the Hoffmann Challenge for this year.


I'm not putting these on to Etsy just now, but I will entertain purchase inquiries if you want to email me - dezignarob@gmail.com

Comments

Congratulations Robyn. You must be feeling great about TWO beautiful blue ribbons. Your dolls are truly beautiful and so very deserving of ribbons. You artwork on your dolls is just awesome.
Hugs,
Angelina
Karoda said…
Hi Robyn, i'm in the Art Doll group and saw your post there...Congratulations and continued success. The hand embroidery and bead work is quite stunning!
Susie McMahon said…
Congratulations, Robyn! The dolls are fabulous & the wins deserved.
Susie
Chaska Peacock said…
Great dolls! Congratulations on winning....as you should have!
Deborah in IL said…
Oh Robyn, they're exquisite. I especially love the beading on the dark lady. And the light lady's golden heart is charming. :)
Thank you all for your kind comments. It is very encouraging.
Congrats Robyn! Your dolls are beautiful and deserving of blue ribbons. Love their faces and all the beading!

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1