Dance Costume and Doll WIP



























Here's something I've been doing - making a reproduction costume for a little dancer to wear in her competitions later this year. It will go with a flip doll I'm still making. But the real kicker, and I'm patting myself on the back in astonishment, is that I did it all, including drafting the pattern from scratch, with only the measurements. I'm here in California; the child is in Australia. I'm very relieved that even sans fittings, it worked out.

But it's not something I want to do again. I was worried. There is also a petticoat and pantaloons.


Here's the face on one end of the flip doll. Enjoying this part a lot.

Comments

Are we going to see the finished product?
Yes, but I'm still working on the doll. Almost done!

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1