Creativity Blast!

Sign up for my Iggy Jingles and Craft-It-Easy Creativity Blast Newsletter and receive exclusive content on all manner of creative topics!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Merci Beaucoup Hang Tags


Since I enjoy making tags, I decided to get some plain cut blanks ready to go. I was very happy with the shape of these once they arrived. I also had some pretty prim/folk art style hearts I hand cut from corrugated cardboard. Why do I like corrugated cardboard so?

Any hoo, I did some inking, some ageing, some stamping, some glueing, and this is the first set of sweet tags in powdery pastels and a nice rose pink, as a set. I also made more stamped "washi" style tape for the project. I enjoy stamping more and more, especially now I have a fine collection of Colorbox inks thanks to Amy at ScraPerfect.

They are on my Etsy, if you want to see more pictures.

I use tags a lot around the holidays instead of attaching cards to the wrapped items. How do you use tags most? For scrapbooking layouts (eg journalling), or on gifts?


No comments: