Free Clip Art Download


I'm trying something new. I'm trying a free file hosting service to make my clip art available for downloading. I have placed this happy collaged character there, that I have been using to make cards (more pics soon). So far over here she has held a "Thank You" banner and a "Happy Birthday" banner made from stamped and cut out letters. I colored and decoupaged her to assorted cardstocks.
Please feel free to visit the site and download her and make prints for your use. If you use her online, please link back to this blog. More free figures will follow as I am inspired to do more paper and mixed media art. She loves to be embellished!
Also I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know how the download process worked - it seemed pretty simple to upload and I have high hopes. I think you have to create a free account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1