Works in progress for Valentine's Day


In an unheard of rush of timely enthusiasm, I am making some items to add to my Etsy store in plenty of time for Valentine's Day gifting. Here are a pile of double sided heart shaped fragrant sachets that will in due course be filled with either lavender or Musk/Orange oil. The fabrics are mostly vintage furnishings or retro print cottons - here you're seeing the wrong side of the fabrics. I plan on beading around the edges. They will be very sweet hanging in a closet or sitting in an underwear drawer.

Stay tuned in upcoming days for the finished hearts and also for some Valentine Gift boxes divinely suitable for candies. I think I'll post a tute as well as having some for sale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1