Creativity Blast!

Sign up for my Iggy Jingles and Craft-It-Easy Creativity Blast Newsletter and receive exclusive content on all manner of creative topics!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Works in progress for Valentine's Day


In an unheard of rush of timely enthusiasm, I am making some items to add to my Etsy store in plenty of time for Valentine's Day gifting. Here are a pile of double sided heart shaped fragrant sachets that will in due course be filled with either lavender or Musk/Orange oil. The fabrics are mostly vintage furnishings or retro print cottons - here you're seeing the wrong side of the fabrics. I plan on beading around the edges. They will be very sweet hanging in a closet or sitting in an underwear drawer.

Stay tuned in upcoming days for the finished hearts and also for some Valentine Gift boxes divinely suitable for candies. I think I'll post a tute as well as having some for sale.

No comments: