I love Ning


I've gone nuts for Ning social networks. I've joined two more in the last few days. I love how easy it is to customize my pages. My purpose is to publicize Iggy Jingles Crafts and events such as craft fairs, and the upcoming Parking Lot Sale, but it's fun.
There are tons of special interest networks, even down to high school alumni or college sports team supporters.
Now to discover how this Twitter thing works.
Other than computer play, I'm spending my crafting time making plarn baskets (check back soon), helping Jayn with a special doll gift project (photos soon), completing the dolls for the Denver contest, and making more small purses for the sale Saturday. Friends advised me to make purses with long over the shoulder straps, so that is what I am doing.
Always something to look forward too....stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1