Paint finishes


I'm excited because I found Martha Stewart paints and specialty finishes at Home Depot. I've grabbed some Antique Gold metallic paint, since I'm running low, and some Paintable White crackle paint. I plan to incorporate the latter into my wooden decorations, and into the super duper holiday cards I will be sending this year. They will incorporate an ornament.

I also grabbed some of the MS specialty paint chips, which will be perfect to punch some pretty shapes from for my cards and ornaments.


In preparation for starting on the cards, I have stamped, embossed and cut out a whole bunch of small images that will be part of the decorations. All I am in need of now is the right yarn for my homemade tassels.

Comments

Unknown said…
Can i use this to print Plastic cards .....
I'm not sure Zmalik. Martha Stewart makes a multi-surface craft paint that will work on plastic. The metallic says on the tub, "..an all purpose home decorating finish for walls, furniture and accent pieces."

I think you should contact the manufacturer with your specific need to check. The MS craft paint is made by Plaid.

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1