New Design Team


I'm delighted to announce that I have been accepted to the first ever Design Team for Scraperfect, manufacturer of "Magically Perfect Products" for scrapbooking and crafting. These include Best Glue Ever, Embellie Gellie, Perfect Pouch and Perfect Cleaning Cloth.

I'm especially excited about the Best Glue Ever because it will glue fabrics without visible bleed, which has been a problem for me in the past. I like using ribbon as borders on my pages, and it will also help with art dolls.

But then again I'm also excited about the Perfect Pouch because I want to be able to print quotes on vellum - and it acts as a mold release for polymer clay - this is huge for me.

Of course the Embellie Gellie has a huge number of uses for a beader, while The Perfect Cleaning Cloth takes fingerprints from photos and cleans up after Perfect Pouch, amongst other uses.

I'm really looking forward to exploring the uses and limits of all these products!

Comments

ScraPerfect said…
Welcome! We are so excited to have you!

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1