Creativity Blast!

Sign up for my Iggy Jingles and Craft-It-Easy Creativity Blast Newsletter and receive exclusive content on all manner of creative topics!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Paper bead necklaces

I strung some of my beads onto some fine beadalon wire, and used sterling silver for the bead charms. Crimp beads as separators and I have a pretty and delicate looking necklace. I also made a chunkier one of five rows.
The only thing about them is that I suspect the multistrand one especially won't stand up to much perspiration. Perhaps they should be fall/winter necklaces or only worn for brief periods in airconditioned spaces!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

So, when are ya gonna start selling these beauties???? An inquiring buyer wants to know. :-)

Robyn L. Coburn said...

Well gosh, I'll should put them Etsy I guess. I hadn't planned to just yet since I am a bit concerned about the durability as I mentioned in the blog post and wanted to do some "beta testing" by wearing them before making some for sale.

Which one were you interested in?