Creativity Blast!

Sign up for my Iggy Jingles and Craft-It-Easy Creativity Blast Newsletter and receive exclusive content on all manner of creative topics!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Summer comes early with my dolls



Here are my two latest art dolls. I think that these are pretty close to being my favorites so far. In addition to using my new wavy edge paper beads, I have tried a new technique of varnishing the faces once they are painted. The idea is to offer greater protection against the remote possibility of smudges or moisture - so now you can go ahead and give this doll a kiss on her cheek.

The happy summer party doll is available on Etsy.


The beautiful purple doll is a commission, inspired by this wonderful creation.



I do take special orders. Please contact me directly if you have a hankering for a custom doll for a gift or to commemorate a special event. I love making cloth dolls!

1 comment:

kelli said...

She's just beautiful :)