A Month of ATCs

I've moved on from the Sketches, to my month of March activity - a month of ATCs.

I'm adding them to Facebook and Instagram, but here are some images of the collection I have started already. I'm hand coloring images from a vintage novelties catalog, adding washi tapes and some stickers adding what I consider an ironic commentary. The yellow highlight is what I consider the title of each piece.




















Some of the images and names of items in this old catalog are racist, and frightful. I'm not using those particular product listings for my ATCs, which are a little lighter in tone, with only a bit of eye-rolling. I may find a place in larger collages for that other material - or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1