Last Day of a Month of Scrapbook Sketches


A month has gone by, and while I didn't get to a sketch every single day, I did put out a fair few. Of course, now I will need to turn some of these sketches into cards and layouts. I'll probably never need to work up a sketch ever again. It was fun to practice with Canva also. They made it easy, to make things with a lot of colors. I may have gone overboard with that!

If you use any of the sketches for your own papercrafting, please let me know. Post an image on the Creativity Blast Facebook group.

Next month is going to be a Month of ATC's. I've done this before and been very pleased with the results. It's always nice to have some to use for trading when I go to events. An ATC make-and-trade event is always fun. I might even put up some printables. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1