San Francisco trip - first layout

Gathered all the materials.

So finished page here at Scraperfect.

So here's my scrapbooking confession. I haven't really used sketches - my own or anyone else's - very much. Sometimes I do a layout and then convert it to a sketch for my blog.

One time I did use my sketch was the double page layout here, and then yesterday. Yesterday's layout went so very smoothly and quickly. It was more than just the space planning aspect too. I had, perhaps subconsciously, included mental suggestions for the kinds of papers to use - an abstract texture, a layer with text.

Please Pin.

Comments

yaesumofo said…
That was one GREAT ROAD TRIP!!!!
Yes, it was really fun.
I hope the layouts to come capture that.

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1