It's my party


Another layout for you. I had some issues with the title, but I fixed them. My 8th birthday party, just back from Tahiti. Mum made me the dress I am wearing from Tahitian printed fabric. International Guest House sounds fancy, but it was actually the boarding house at which we were staying until we moved to an apartment located in the same street as the Wardrobe Building - oh that's another story.


I cut the flower embellishments from one side of a Cosmo Cricket cardstock. The rest of the papers and punch outs are Cosmo Cricket, Colorbok and My Mind's Eye. The charms are Orient Express, held by Recollections brads, while the buttons lurked in my stash. As usual the ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever lived up to its name, especially for the embellishments and lettering.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1