Super quick and easy layout


Sometimes the papers do all the work for you. I used Cosmo Cricket papers and ready-to-cut borders and journal tags with a preprinted vintage style Christmas cardstock (K&Company "Yuletide") to oh-so-quickly put together this multi photo layout. The question is should it be called "Jayn" from the glittery tag (Cricut - Plantin Schoolbook End Caps) or "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" from the printed title? The fun was in arranging the photos over the very lively mats to create borders. Last thing - three of my favorite stacked button brads in coordinating holiday colors.

With great thanks to Lynda for my new Nikon Coolpix P500 that is going
 to improve the quality of my photos immeasurably.

One thing this layout made me realize - that I have the year wrong on a couple of other earlier layouts. Oops - gave Jayn a whole extra year. Have to do some revising pretty soon. That's ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1