Creativity Blast!

Sign up for my Iggy Jingles and Craft-It-Easy Creativity Blast Newsletter and receive exclusive content on all manner of creative topics!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Scrapbooking and rolled roses

Here are some rolled blooms that I've been making in batches. They are just a spiral - drawn, cut, inked and rolled - and some simple cut out leaves. The beautiful vintage print double sided card stock from K & Company - "Life's Journey" stack - gives the roses a soft, muted feeling. I've been using them on some special cards, although they would also make nice brooches or hair clips, or decorations for picture frames.

I wanted something eye catching and attractive to demo for my Michaels Scrapbooking courses, which are:

Fridays in February (11th, 18, 24, March 4)  12.30 - 3.30 pm at Hawthorne.

Saturdays in February (12th, 19,25, March 5) 3.00 - 5.00 pm at Inglewood.

Classes are still 40% off, all four are only $27.50.

No comments: