Fantastic New Writing Assignment


I'm delighted to announce that I will be writing a regular column for Natural Life Magazine about green crafting. Natural Life has been ahead of the curve in publishing useful information about living lightly on the earth, mindful parenting and natural learning for about thirty years, and I'm honored to be part of the Natural Life family.

My column begins with the next issue out in July. Along with doll making, I'll be doing a lot more "lab work" and designing here working up what I hope will be helpful ideas and projects to inspire our readers.

Comments

Pam said…
YAY!! Robyn that is awsome. You will be wonderful at it. I may just have to subscribe to read your column.

Pam
Chisom Udeze said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1