Quick update

I know I haven't posted for a while. I've returned from a wildly successful, on many levels, trip where I delivered the Bead Head Granny to her happy new home, and sold another 8 Dream Stars and a bunch of Wish Dolls and Face Pins. This photo is people decorating masks at a funshop I facilitated.


I have come home reinvigorated, but also carrying the usual noxious cold that travelling always seems to give me. So I have been slow to return to posting and working.


Now I have several commissions to make: two Dream Dolls, a special Wish doll, a couple of draw string bags. Also a couple of past customers are eager for some seasonal Dream Star dolls and even some more crocheted baskets. Plus I am intending to particpate in a couple of EGADS team challenges, one of which may lead to publication in an art magazine.


Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I evidently did not get accepted for the Felt Club show, so instead I am applying to the Pasadena Art Fair in early December. I hope that this will be the kind of high end art show that will be a good fit for my particular dolls.


Always something to look forward to, isn't there? Stay tuned for more pictures and wip's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1