I only have one class left for September, this coming Friday 30 (5-7pm). In Altered Canvas Trio, you decoupage images from any stack you like to three coordinated 5 inch square canvases embellished with other papers, borders, quote blocks and charms or buttons. You can make these free standing, wall hanging, or sitting on an easel.
In October I am offering:
- Spotted Canary School Beginners' Scrapbooking, Fridays 7, 14, 21, 28 (12.30-2.30pm)
- Paper Bag Mini Albums Friday 7 (3-5pm) & Sunday 9 (2-4pm)
- Texture Wow Friday 14 (2-4pm)
- Altered Canvas Trio Friday 21 (3-5pm) & Sunday 23 (2-4pm)
- Using Your Cricut Wednesday 19 (6.30-8.30)
- Tim Holtz Halloween Banner Sunday 23 (4.30-6.30pm)
All these classes are $25. But come to the October Open House Sunday 8 for savings.
In the lead up to Halloween, I am helping kids (8 up) make duct tape Gladiator costumes as part of Spookductular. These classes are only $15:
- Sunday 2 (1-3pm)
- Saturday 15 (1-3pm)
- Saturday 29 (1-3pm)
I hope I see you at my Michaels in Hawthorne.
And don't forget Operation Christmas Cards for our troops. You can bring cards to Michaels.